This episode, we discuss the script debut of the legendary writer Robert Holmes, in a story where a group of students use the power of acid to overthrow their educational overlords! Surprisingly, it’s not footage of student riots from the 1960s – it’s actually The Krotons!
Over the course of the episode, Don gets passionate about canon, Reilly contemplates the hours of fun that would be a Kroton video game, Julie tries to make sense of why the Gonds never previously rose up against the Krotons, and Anthony gives a mini history lesson. The entire team discusses how utterly terrible and nonsensical the Krotons’ method of powering their spacecraft actually is.
For those of you who want to watch this along with us, this story is available on DVD through both Amazon US and Amazon UK. This is story is also available to stream through Britbox US and Britbox UK.
Other media mentioned in this episode:
- Star Trek: The Original Series – The Complete Series (Amazon US | Amazon UK)
- Star Trek: The Next Generation (Amazon US | Amazon UK)
- Star Wars: A New Hope (Amazon US | Amazon UK)
- The Lego Movie (Amazon US | Amazon UK)
- Best of Ancient Aliens (Amazon US | Amazon UK)
- H.G. Wells – The Time Machine (Amazon US | Amazon UK)
Finally, you can also follow us and interact with us on various forms of social media - Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. You can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re enjoying this podcast, please subscribe to the show, and leave us a rating or review.